In the following pages, you will find answers to questions you may be asking yourself : what are the delivery terms and conditions, how to place an order, how to make your payment...
Method of payment :
Below, you will find the following methods of payment offered on your order form or your order online :
- By cheque payable to Planète Air – France Trampoline,
- In cash,
- By bank card :
- Online, by telephone or by entering your card information on the form intended for this purpose.
- This information will be destroyed immediately after payment.
- Once the transaction has been completed on our payment terminal, we automatically include the receipt for payment by Bank Card with your bill (except in the case of an Online Order).
- By bank transfer : request our Bank Routing Number and our banking information.
- By postal money order : indicate on the document the total for your order + plus money order fee and our address.
Post and packaging :
The prices for trampolines indicated on the website, in our correspondence or the order form include post and packing charges in Metropolitan France, unless otherwise indicated (Accessories, Spare Parts, Jumping Surfaces and made to measure Nets). Trampoline delivery is therefore free in Metropolitan France, and customers have no further payment obligations.
Accessories delivered separately (outside delivery with a trampoline) will be subject to a extra payment of post and packing charges : 29 € ATI for safety nets and 19 € ATI for all other accessories. This fee is listed in our rates – Order Form.
For European countries where we deliver regularly, shipping fees will be covered by a separate estimate. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 00 33 (0)5 56 36 04 62 or by fax at 00 33 (0)5 57 26 91 44 to request an estimate. We will quickly provide one.
If you wish, you may pay the delivery agent directly by cheque when you receive your equipment. If this procedure is available, known as cash on delivery, it is subject to a supplementary fee of 30 €ATI to be added to the total amount of your order. Simply notify us if you wish to use this process in your order so that we may inform the delivery service.
Lastly, if you wish to pick up your trampoline at our warehouse, we will adjust deduct the transport fee (determined by transport from Gironde (33) – to your residence). Indicate that this is your intention when you place your order.
Cancellation period :
You have the possibility of canceling your order, for whatever reason, without justification, within a period of 7 days maximum after receipt of the merchandise, with that date as evidence.
Two cases may occur :
- The product you have ordered remains in our warehouse. We will cancel the order with no extra fee charged to you.
- The material you have ordered has been sent. If your payment was received at the time the order was placed, you will be refunded within 8 days following the receipt of the returned material, which will be neither soiled nor damaged and will be returned complete. However the return transport cost will be at your own cost, therefore deducted from the total amount.
Our prices are set in Euros ATI, with 19.6% VAT included. Unless otherwise stated, they include both trampolines and accessories delivered with trampolines, and shipping in Metropolitan France. These prices are indicated on the internet site, on the Order Form, by email and in our correspondence. They are valid at the moment the order is signed, with the date of the signature as evidence.
Compare prices !
- Our price policy is based on transparency and the best quality/price ratio.
- Our prices are straightforward, stable over time and advantageous on the market (we regularly monitor our pricing).
- Generally, barring exceptions, prices are often a good indicator of product quality. For example, a low price level may indicate basic quality (this is what one often encounters in large-scale distribution).
We regularly publish promotional offers on very specific products :
- Trampolines + Accessories
- Second hands, demonstration models, etc.
- Special Operations,
- Used models.
Don’t hesitate to consult our special offers. You may find just what you’re looking for !Offers
Delivery to Switzerland :
For delivery to Switzerland, you must proceed to a quote for transport and Export customs fees. This can be done very quickly with a simple request by telephone or email. Upon receipt of your order, you will need to add the Import customs fee determined by the Swiss customs authorities. Indeed, you will not need to pay French VAT, but instead you will pay Import customs fees (after receiving your merchandise) that allow free circulation of goods into Switzerland.