Here is a detailed presentation of our trampolines, fruit of our past experience, the environment in which this special equipment is made and the feedback of our clients.
Let us guide you through these important aspects, as you reflect on your project to purchase a trampoline for your children…or for an enthusiastic adult!
First jumps on the trampoline !
Trampoline exercises will allow you to experience the range of possibilities of this entertaining sport.
Indeed, everyone can have fun and enjoy great sensations, from your first jumps to the most complex moves. However, more evolved jumps should be attempted by people who are highly experienced and trained in specialised clubs, and also under the supervision of a certified person.
On this page, we will focus on basic jumps that you can try out in complete safety.
If you master these, you will already have a good base of leisure trampoline sports.
Basic jump :
- 1. Begin in a standing position, with feet spread shoulder-width, head high and eyes fixed on the trampoline surface,
- 2. Swing arms back and forward in a circular movement,
- 3. Jump directing the tips of the toes downward,
- 4. Maintain feet spread when rebounding on the trampoline surface,
- 5. To stop, bend your knees on landing.
Jump on your knees
- 1. Start with the basic jump,
- 2. Land on your knees while keeping your back straight, use your arms to keep your balance,
- 3. Start back with the basic jump position.
Seat drops :
- 1. Land in a seated position,
- 2. Place hands on the trampoline surface at hip level,
- 3. Return to standing position by pressing on the hands.
Front drop :
- 1. Begin with a small jump,
- 2. Land on your stomach keeping arms and hands extended,
- 3. Push with your arms on the trampoline surface to return to standing position.
180° Jump :
- 1. Begin with the stomach jump position,
- 2. Push with left or right hand and arm (depending on the side you wish to turn), ,
- 3. Maintain head and shoulders in the same direction, remain parallel to the trampoline surface and jump,
- 4. Land in an inclined position and return to standing position by pushing with hands and arms.